List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] letf mouse button menu ...
From:       Massimo Maiurana <maiurana () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-01-19 8:07:51

Il giorno Sun, 19 Jan 2003 02:00:41 +0100 (MET) julien scrisse:

>    I am disovering Enligthenment and I have met some "problems" :
>
>    First, I've just installed Linux mandrake9.0 and when I launch
>    Enligthenment I can't manage to have the
> letf mouse button menu.
> As it is said in the documentation, I go to the E maintenance menu but
> it doesn't propose the generation of KDE and GNOME menus
> What do I have to do?

AFAIK the enlightenment rpm from mandrake is strongly (and badly)
modified. Download the source tarball from the E site and compile it.

>    Second, how can I install themes the several themes I got at
>    www.Etheme.org ?

It should be enough to unpack them in
/usr/X11R6/share/enlightenment/themes (or whatever this dir is in your
box).

>    Eventually, what about Epplets installation?

what is your problem?

--
          Massimo Maiurana   mailto:maiurana@inwind.it
          Linux RU #245612  RM #127258  keyID #7044D601