List:       enlightenment-users
Subject:    Re: [e-users] edge resistance
From:       Markus Kniebes <mk () cyrus ! ruhr ! de>
Date:       2002-11-06 10:43:18

hi,

* Luke Ross <lukeross@sys3175.co.uk> [021106 11:27]:

hmm... sorry, my mistake, probably I should have been some more
precisely: it is not the flip resistance of desktops I want to
disable it is that resistance of windows while moving towards each
other. This makes windows feel hopping while moving them across the
screens and that does not feel good ;)

cu, markus.