List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Epplets in E17?
From:       David Bishop <david () bishop ! dhs ! org>
Date:       2000-12-07 6:09:04

>> I think what he meant was, when will the first week of delay start ??
>> As in, Feb 1, 2001, June 1, 2001, etc, etc ??

>Actually, I was just being facetious.  I guess I failed though, since
>nobody got it. :)

I took *everyone's* reply to this thread as being facetious. I mean, asking
for a timeline to implementing punishment for asking about timelines? Funny,
yes. Serious? No.  I'm pretty sure everyone else just took your idea and ran
with it (asking for specific dates, etc).  No harm done (except for some poor
bloke paying by the minute to watch us blather on ;-)

D.A.Bishop