List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: Brushmetal theme request
From:       raster () rasterman ! com
Date:       1999-09-17 15:54:00

On 17 Sep, Hallvar Helleseth scribbled:
->  * Chris Jones (cjones@mightybot.com) [990917 10:06]:
->  > Does the brushmetal theme pager have a border that will work on the
->  > right hand side of the screen so that when you go to hide it, it
->  > actually goes into the right hand side ? If not, would it be possible
->  > for you to add this in ? :) Thanks
->
->  Chris, you can do this quite easily yourself (if you have some knowledge
->  of etheming) just mirror the pager pics, and add a new border based on
->  borders/PAGER... (and naturally send raster the new border section so
->  everyone else can have a right-pager too)
->
->  If you don't know how do to this, I'll be happy to do this for you
->  (considering your kindness in the private mail I got from you :)

he'd have to do more than just mirror the pics - they'd need to be
almots redrawn since the ligting (shading) will be wonrg is simply
mirrored.
--
--------------- Codito, ergo sum - "I code, therefore I am" --------------------
The Rasterman (Carsten Haitzler)    raster@rasterman.com raster@valinux.com