List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Shading glitch
From:       valerier () up ! net
Date:       1999-09-17 1:38:31

My apologies if this has been discussed before.

I find that if I shade a window and then iconify it, the window, when uniconified is \
still shaded, but contains a portion of the window that should be hidden on the \
bottom of the titlebar. I have been able to reproduce it so far only in the \
Brushed-Metal theme, so it might be a theme related problem. It is completely \
                reproducible.
-
To unsubscribe from this list send mail to: majordomo@2rad.net
with the message contents: unsubscribe e-develop