List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] key binding
From:       Carsten Haitzler <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2024-02-13 9:30:34

On Mon, 12 Feb 2024 23:15:18 +0100 Jérémy Zurcher <jeremy@asynk.ch> said:

> Hi,
> I'm looking for a key binding to move focus from a screen to another.
> Is there a way the achieve that that I can't think of ?
> many thanks

By default ctl+shift+f1/f2/f3/f4 will focus/send mouse to the first 4 screens
you have. you can also move relative to the current one like this:

  Screen -> Send Mouse Forward 1 Screen
and
  Screen -> Send Mouse Back 1 Screen
or just
  Screen -> Send Mouse Forward/Back Screens (takes number like 1, -1, 2, -2 to
go forward/back that number of screens)

Going fwd/back "loops" when you get to the last screen back to the first. E
will auto focus whatever window was last focused on that screen.

Carsten Haitzler - raster@rasterman.com