List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] 1.22 schedule proposal
From:       Jonathan Aquilina <jaquilina () eagleeyet ! net>
Date:       2019-02-08 8:48:43

Hi Stefan,

22:00 is perfect for me we can have a chat on slack regarding this and Azure CI side \
of things. Thank god for being in the same time zone makes things like this much \
easier to coordinate.

Regards,
Jonathan

On 08/02/2019, 09:47, "Stefan Schmidt" <stefan@datenfreihafen.org> wrote:

    Hello.

    On 08.02.19 09:35, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
    > Hi Stefan,
    >
    > Are you available Sunday evening by any chance?

    Sunday is family day. I can offer you something before I go to bed:
    https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2019&month=2&day=10&hour=21&min=0&sec=0&p1=37

    22:00 CET timezone.

    regards
    Stefan Schmidt

    > Regards,
    > Jonathan
    >
    > On 08/02/2019, 09:34, "Stefan Schmidt" <stefan@datenfreihafen.org> wrote:
    >
    >     Hello.
    >
    >     On 06.02.19 15:33, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
    >     > I just landed a new job which I start on Monday but I am willing to help \
and take over this. I am sure a lot more can be automated for sure.  >

<jaquilina@eagleeyet.net>  >     > Subject: Re: [E-devel] 1.22 schedule proposal
    >     >
    >     > Hello Jonathan.
    >     >
    >     > On 09.01.19 16:26, Jonathan Aquilina wrote:
    >     >> I'm ready to step and take charge of this but I think we need a bit more \
frequent minor release updates both for those in the community that want to Be on the \
bleeding edge and those that want to help bug fix more incremental stable releases.  \
>     >   >     > So, a 1.21.2. We currently have 4 patches pending in the 1.21.x \
    >     >
    >     >> Stefan do you have any documentation on how release plan works?
    >     >
    >     > I posted this very link to you a couple of times, but I had no feedback \
from you if that covers what you asked for.  >     >
    >     > https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/release_procedure/
    >     >
    >     > Jonathan, are you willing top work on a 1.21.2 stable release?
    >     > I can give you a hand but I would need to know if you are willing, have \
the time and the bandwidth to do this.  >     >