List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] EFL 1.22 Development Cycle
From:       Mike Blumenkrantz <michael.blumenkrantz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-20 12:05:16

Hello,

We are now fully in the 1.22 development cycle which will be proceeding as
scheduled on https://phab.enlightenment.org/T7169 (documentation pending).

A couple things to note:

* Task sidebar queries on phabricator have changed. There is now a "general
bugs" query which contains issues which were deferred from the release.
Please continue to fix bugs during the regular development cycle as time
allows.

* The first round of work proposals has ended, and all proposals were
accepted. We had a couple people who (I think?) did not read the mailing
list, the directions, or the comments on
https://phab.enlightenment.org/T7283, and attempted to vote in favor of
proposals, but it seems that otherwise all the proposals were sane and well
thought-out.
Sidebar queries have been created for the accepted proposals, as well as
for newly-created proposals. A followup mail will be sent related to this.

Lastly, please begin your development session for the day by checking the
"efl new patches" query from the differential sidebar. If nobody reviews,
nobody lands work!

Regards,
Mike