List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] EFL Reviewer Organization
From:       Mike Blumenkrantz <michael.blumenkrantz () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-07 19:26:03

Hello,

With all the great work and positive feedback I've gotten from our use of
patch review, I realized that we do still have a gap to close: currently
only people with commit (or probie) access are directly added to all
incoming patches. This leaves out other contributors who are interested in
helping with patch review but do not have commit access.

I have created the 'reviewers' group (
https://phab.enlightenment.org/tag/reviewers/) which can be joined by all
users. This group functions the same way as the committers group, except
that membership is voluntary. Anyone in this group will be automatically
added to all EFL patches to increase visibility and enable easier access to
new incoming patch submissions.

If you are listed on
https://phab.enlightenment.org/w/maintainers_reviewers/ and
are not a committer, you should probably join the reviewers group.

Regards,
Mike