List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] Update wikipedia screenshots
From:       "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml () obsidian-studios ! com>
Date:       2018-04-28 16:43:26

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I think this may not be helping attract new users to Enlightenment. The
screenshots on say Wikipedia differ pretty heavily from the current
look. Which I know will be switching to flat. Still none the less,
maybe these should be updated in the mean time.

These seem pretty old...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightenment_(software)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enlightenment_(software)#/media/File:Shot-2014-12-22_20-47-54.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Desktop_environment#Gallery

Of course anyone can update them. Just mentioning it in case there is
an existing screenshot. Or one is created to be the same on all. Those
two above differ from E and Desktop wiki pages. Not same screenshot.

Probably something more than
https://www.enlightenment.org/_media/shot-enlightenment.png

Could show off the upcoming one, but that may make people think that is
what it looks like now in a released version. When its more like git.
That one does show off more apps/ui's which I think the other lacks.
https://phab.enlightenment.org/file/data/qe4cyvr44yce4ruepxdf/PHID-FILE-mq6wohjdecx5vt2l5qnb/Flat_Theme_Sample

--
William L. Thomson Jr.