List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] Errors closing File Selector in InWin
From:       "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml () obsidian-studios ! com>
Date:       2018-02-21 5:58:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

 I have a HoverSel that on select, I want to close the File Selector
 and InWin. Which works but I get the following output I have tried
 various options to resolve unsuccessfully.

 2nd repeats ~14 times

    ERR<12662>:eo lib/eo/eo.c:574 _efl_object_call_resolve() in
    lib/elementary/efl_ui_focus_manager.eo.c:44: func
    'efl_ui_focus_manager_unregister' (726) could not be resolved for
    class 'Elm.Inwin'.

    CRI<12662>:evas_main lib/evas/canvas/evas_object_box.c:1920
    evas_object_box_children_get() no widget data for object (nil)
    ((null))

Code
https://github.com/Obsidian-StudiosInc/ecrire/blob/master/src/bin/ui/file_related.c#L25

I added the callback to done. I have tried a number of things.
  -  Ending the hover select,  elm_hoversel_hover_end
  -  Deleting the hover select, box, file selector and inwin via
     evas_object_del
  - Hiding before deleting via evas_object_hide
  - Calling open_file directly vs done callback

Basically anytime I did a  evas_object_del(inwin); I got the errors. I
cannot figure out how to close it without generating that output.

Any ideas? Thanks!

--
William L. Thomson Jr.