List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] API docs
From:       Andrew Williams <andy () andywilliams ! me>
Date:       2017-10-31 10:02:50

Well, once you throw 4000 odd keywords, and match with or without () then
efficiency is an issue.

Either way that was not the point - I figure we can turn code linking on
for all pages - any reason not to?
And it would default to c unless the header said otherwise...

Andy

http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms