List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Enlightenment DR 0.22.0-beta Release
From:       Carsten Haitzler <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2017-10-27 0:06:33

On Thu, 26 Oct 2017 14:29:36 +0000 Mike Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkrantz@gmail.com> said:

actually settings -> extensions -> shelves lets you access all the core shelf
config (size, positioning, fill screen edge or not, content). the only thing
you can't do is move gadgets around within a shelf without a right mouse. i
guess a long-press would be good to add for bringing up menus...