List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Phab EFL ticket management
From:       Carsten Haitzler <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2017-09-12 11:44:02

On Tue, 12 Sep 2017 09:50:18 +0000 Andrew Williams <andy@andywilliams.me> said:

> Hi,
>
> This is good to hear. Reflecting on it I think what I missed was the
> clarity that 1.21 would not be released until these interfaces are stable.

Actually that's not set in stone. We may release a 1.21 and defer interfaces
for 1.22. It depends on timing and where things get to by what time. The way we
are doing things, interfaces is an OPTIONAL blocker for a release. It's not a
technical one. The GOAL is to have 1.21 by end of year or so with interfaces
"ready to begin to be used as a stable API".