List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Elm is broken and can't revert due to Efl.part
From:       Stephen Houston <smhouston88 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2016-05-31 16:58:44

It is still broken, and it is a lot more than just "hover".

http://pastebin.ca/3614443

http://pastebin.ca/3614491

http://pastebin.ca/3614493

And this is just what I've found so far.  It really feels like these
changes were not tested before they were committed, and they are big
changes, so that is a shame.  They are very easily reproduced, and would
have been seen easily by testing.  If there weren't already so many changes
on top of the efl part commit that prevent reverting, I would recommend a
revert.  It is has messed up quite a lot.

Not harping on you too bad jpeg.  I know you are working hard and stuff
happens.  Hopefully you can get to this pretty soon.