List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] EFL Data Model
From:       Felipe Magno de Almeida <felipe.m.almeida () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-02-25 21:26:53

Hello,

I want to point out efl's branch devs/felipealmeida/emodel and
elementary's branch devs/felipealmeida/emodel-view. They have a data
model interface and eio model implementation as well as test, example
and elementary's views for data models.

I would like people to re-review it and hope to get it in for EFL 1.14.

We have made a lot of modifications based on reviews from Gustavo
Barbieri, Cedric and Raster since last time.

Best regards,
--
Felipe Magno de Almeida