List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] EO_CLASS vs EO_BASE_CLASS -> big hulking bug
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2014-04-21 13:12:36

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 21:49:28 +0900 Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman)
<raster@rasterman.com> said:

again - never mind me.. it does this IF you don't pass the -I include to find
the eo_base.eo ... it runs fine without problems, just generating incorrect
code!

but still.. there should be an option to generate/append to the implementation
code.