List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] Fw: Enlightenment presentation? (ping #2)
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2013-08-29 8:20:19

is anyone nearish amsterdam mid sept who wants to do this? :) this is a second
ping in case someone missed the first... ?

Begin chunk 'o stuff:

Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 00:44:39 +0200
From: Bas de Lange <Bas@basdelange.com>
To: raster@rasterman.com
Subject: Enlightenment presentation?

Dear Rasterman,

We are looking for someone from the Amsterdam area willing to give a
talk about Enlightenment during Software Freedom Day 2013 at the CWI,
Science Park Amsterdam. This on wednesday 18th of september:

http://www.softwarefreedomday.eu/

BTW, we are also organising the International Bitcoin Conference 2013 at
the Science Park Amsterdam. This on wednesday 6th to friday 8th of
november. If you know people interested, please inform them?

http://bitcoinference.com/
--

International Bitcoin Conference 2013, wednesday 6 to friday 8 november
Science Park Amsterdam

http://bitcoinference.com/

Met vriendelijke groet,

Best regards,