List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] EAIL - new module for elementary - looking for reviewer/approver
From:       Kim Shinwoo <kimcinoo.efl () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-07-20 6:15:34

Hey dear, thank you for your response!

For number 2, I did what README says as you commented. it could be my fault
i will look into more.
  "a) You did not patch elementary,  b) ELM_MODULES was not set correctly"

For number 3, elm_access object is created by widget side or application
side for an object which is not elm_widget.
So there would be eail_access.* with its action set in EAIL package.

Thank you.

Cordially,
Shinwoo Kim.