List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Git: Multiple repositories cloning helper
From:       Bertrand Jacquin <beber () meleeweb ! net>
Date:       2013-02-28 19:55:27

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Another thing that can be done is a dumb repository using git submodule
:

 $ git init /var/tmp/e-core
 $ cd /var/tmp/e-core
 $ git submodule add http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/ efl
 $ git submodule add http://git.enlightenment.org/core/elementary.git/ elementary
 $ git submodule add http://git.enlightenment.org/core/enlightenment.git/ enlightenment
 $ git submodule add http://git.enlightenment.org/core/evas_generic_loaders.git evas_generic_loaders

Then to update all the repositories :

 $ git submodule update

We can easily provide some dumb repositories for different kind of usage
so you will just need to clone the dumb one. Theses dumb repo should be
maintain manually.

D'ar merc'her 27 a viz C'hwevrer 2013 e 14 eur 08, « Daniel Willmann » he deus skrivet :
> On 27/02/13 12:58, Cedric BAIL wrote:
> > On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 1:24 PM, Daniel Willmann <d.willmann@samsung.com>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Try http://git.enlightenment.org/repos.txt
> >
> > It would be cool if we could have an rss also for that. So I could get
> > notified when we have a new project there.
>
> Great, tell me when you're done writing that and we'll put it up. :-)
> Providing the file was just an easy ln -s on the server.
>
> What cgit does provide, however, is an RSS feed per repo (in case you
> didn't know)
> http://git.enlightenment.org/core/efl.git/atom/?h=master
>

> Daniel

Beber