List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] evas_cache segfaults
From:       Cedric BAIL <cedric.bail () free ! fr>
Date:       2009-11-30 14:50:37

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 3:38 PM, P Purkayastha <ppurka@gmail.com> wrote:
> At 2:30pm, Cedric BAIL wrote:
>> Do you have any idea how i can reproduce this problem ? I am stressing
>> my local E17 and don't get any segv. Do you use any special module ?
>> What step/condition could reproduce the problem ?
>
> I was getting the segfaults when I had some new message in a different tab
> in pidgin and when I change the tab, I get the segfault. I got the segfault
> once when I had ecomorph running, and another time when I didn't have
> ecomorph running. So, one of the bt has some _eco_border... function in it.
>
> I updated e yesterday. I will try to see if it occurs again. I have been
> using kde for some time.

As I am not currently able to reproduce the bug, I did a diff between
my local repo and current svn HEAD. I noticed just one line diff and
commited it today. So if you can update it, will be good. I will try
to do more test, and see if I can get something.

Oh, another question, are you running on a 32bits or 64bits system ?
--
Cedric BAIL