List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] enlightenment.org in IE7
From:       andres <andresblanc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-24 20:15:04

On Wednesday 24 June 2009 15:38:10 Kostis Kapelonis wrote:
> O/H Dan Kronstal έγραψε:
> > Hey folks. Not sure if anyone knows or cares, but in IE7 e.org has looked
> > like this: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/8599/e17inie.jpg since the
> > new design.
>
> Well I also use IE7 and e.org seems to render fine
>
> http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4261/eorg.png

Raster made a quick fix for that.

The problem is that someone updated the website design with the contents of
the previous "/dev" folder. Which is always behind a day or two and might
change in the future.

For example, yesterday I cleaned up the header and changed it to properly
support a submenu and now looks like this [1]. The HTML will be updated today
or tomorrow and then I will commit the changes to /dev.

My target date for the new website, including the brochure pages and all the
other content creation and changes I mentioned before is the first of August.
One month before the e17 alpha release.

The header [1] is not intended to be used with more than 5 options and thus
can't be used until I finish wth the brochure pages and re-organize the wiki
at the very least.

[1] http://omploader.org/vMXZtOQ