List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] E SVN: toma trunk/PROTO/keys
From:       Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <barbieri () profusion ! mobi>
Date:       2009-02-22 14:42:31

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 10:54 AM, Enlightenment SVN
<no-reply@enlightenment.org> wrote:
> Log:
> -ee.callback_delete_request_set(v.unlock_mod(1))

ouch, this was actually wrong, unless v.unlock_mod(1) returns a
*function*, you were giving the callback_delete_request_set() the
wrong object. I don't remember if I did check if the given object is a
callable or not, but I should check for it or None.

   - v.unlock_mod(1): call the function v.unlock_mod() with parameter
1, receives a return value (which will be None if no explicit return
statement is given).

Regards,

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri