List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] m4 macros that make easier the configuration of unit
From:       Vincent Torri <vtorri () univ-evry ! fr>
Date:       2008-09-29 14:48:48

Hey

i have added in eina 3 m4 macros that allow the integration of support for
unit tests, coverage and benchmarking withing a configure script.

There is a documentation at the top of each file and Eina is a
straightforward example of use of these macro.

Some notes:

  * the unit tests macro checks if the Check library is available. I know
that ewl does not use the check library but its own set of functions.
Nevertheless, the code is public domain and can be modified.

  * the coverage macro checks if the lcov program is available. But it does
not check if gcov is available (usually, it is installed, but I'm not
sure. If someone can confirm this...).

I plan to add makefiles so that the integration is even simpler.

Feel free to comment and criticise :)

Vincent