List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] exalt-daemon init.d script
From:       "Atton Jonathan" <jonathan.atton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-09-28 8:52:49

hum

The exalt library and the daemon are on the e-svn (not the front end). I
rewrite some parts and then raster will adapt his network module for exalt.
Unfortunately I m a bit busy so I work slowly :(

Currently use the previous svn of exalt (berlios), the version in the e-svn
will be broken a time.

ty for the init script, I ll add it to the svn.

Regards.