List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] Emotion - problem with emotion_object_position_set
From:       "Rafael Antognolli" <antognolli () profusion ! mobi>
Date:       2008-08-28 17:54:02

Hi all,

I was working with emotion (gstreamer module) and when I tried to use
emotion_object_position_set(obj, 0) it just doesn't work. My test case
was having a file playing and trying to stop it, reseting its position
to 0.

It seems that when I try to do that it calls em_pos_set(video, pos=0),
and when it checks if (video->seek_to_pos == pos) the function just
returns.

I think the problem is that the only place where seek_to_pos is
updated is in this function, so if you try to set a file position to
0, it doesn't works because seek_to_pos is already 0 (even if the file
is already playing a little while).

Maybe this check is unnecessary...

--
Rafael Antognolli