List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] [entrance] client patch for xinerama
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2007-09-29 1:44:33

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 13:17:10 +0400 Anton Rukin <anton.rukin@gmail.com> babbled:

> I have nVidia card with twinview configured (first display right of
> second). Only half of "default.edj" theme is displayed (on the right of
> the first screen). After some investigations I've found, that in
> window_resize_cb "ui" object is resized to the whole screen size,
> instead of display size.  What do you think about my solution (see
> attachement)?

hmm - this isn't right as it ONLY resized the main ui - it doesnt resize other
screen ui's as well (entrance should put a background on each screen separately
and only put the rest of the ui on the main screen - so on resize technically
you need to re-position and resize all backgrounds and the main ui).
裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)