List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] ecore_evas_object_cursor_set
From:       "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri" <barbieri () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-15 21:56:07

On 9/15/07, Cedric BAIL <cedric.bail@free.fr> wrote:
> Last pending patch on my disk :)
>
> I quickly looked inside etk and see that it was not using
> ecore_evas_cursor_set with framebuffer engine, because it wanted to set a
> icon from an edje file. And in fact if we want to set an edje object as a
> cursor we can't. Even if the code permit it.
>         So I propose to add ecore_evas_object_cursor_set to directly set any
> evas_object as a cursor and modify ecore_evas_cursor_set to build itself the
> evas_object_image. As a border effect, it reduce per ecore_evas engine
> specific code.
>         This patch break ecore_evas_cursor_get API, but no real apps are using it
> inside e17 cvs.

It looks fine to me, but I have no authority to commit it.

Comments:
 - Please add fixes for e17/test/orig/ecore/ecore_evas_test_bg.c and
e17/test/orig/ecore/ecore_test.c
 - If possible patch e17/proto/python-efl/python-ecore/ecore/evas
(ecore.evas.c_ecore_evas.pxd and ecore.evas.c_ecore_evas_base.pxi),
that would help me :-)

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri