List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] teeny patch for e_modules autogen.sh
From:       Michael Jennings <e-devel () kainx ! org>
Date:       2006-05-24 15:37:52

On Wednesday, 24 May 2006, at 17:35:35 (+0200),
Morten Nilsen wrote:

> How about replacing `mktemp` with "`pwd`/config.cache" then?

That sounds like a winner to me.  Good idea.  :-)

Michael

 "Who are you people?"  "We're writers."  "What are you striking for?"
 "More money."  "How much do you earn?"  "$350,000."
                -- conversation with striking Writer's Guild member as
                   reported by Bernard Weintraub in the New York Times