List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] 3rd party Module Internationalization
From:       David Stevenson <david.35472 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2005-11-29 15:18:37

Gidday all,

I have posted a couple of blog entries about 3rd party module
internationalization over at edevelop.

3rd party Module Internationalization - Overview
http://edevelop.org/node/1853
3rd party Module Internationalization - Proof of concept
http://edevelop.org/node/1860

My autotools knowledge is rudimentary, but hopefully this can be useful for
other 3rd party module developers wanting to internationalize :-)
If anyone has suggestions for improvement please let me know.

Regards!
David