List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] New Version of Calendar Module
From:       brian tipton <ucs_bmt () shsu ! edu>
Date:       2005-11-22 15:16:45

My first pass at building it gave me this after 'make':

(only important part)

  /bin/sh /home/ucs_bmt/tmp/ecalendar-0.04/missing --run automake-1.9
--gnu  src/Makefile
src/Makefile.am:14: blank line following trailing backslash
make[2]: *** [Makefile.in] Error 1

I edited src/Makefile.am and removed the backslash from line 13 and it
worked fine from there.

Thanks for the hard work.

Brian