List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] Problem building all things dependant on edje
From:       <niels () boltblue ! com>
Date:       2004-05-28 1:44:43

Hi,

Whenever I try to build an app or library dependant on edje I get the following
error:

edje_cc -v -id elapse/images elapse.edc elapse.eet
cpp: invalid option -E
edje_cc: Opening "/tmp/edje_cc.edc-tmp-XXXXXX" for input
edje_cc: Error. cannot mmap file "/tmp/edje_cc.edc-tmp-XXXXXX" for input.
Success

or similar... (for ewl etc)

I am using gcc3.2.2, libtool 1.4.3 and automake 1.8.3 and cvs versions of the
EFL.

I noticed in the cvs notes that embroyo has problems with gcc3.2.x, could this
be the cause of my woe?

Niels Warburton