List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] edje ebryo exports
From:       Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <raster () rasterman ! com>
Date:       2004-05-19 2:56:30

On Tue, 18 May 2004 10:52:38 -0700 (PDT) oberonx <gtkparticle@yahoo.com>
babbled:

> Here is an updated patch for exports of edje functions
> to embryo. I feel a little that this is as far as I
> can go w/o knowing more about the inner workings of
> edje... However I'll keep my eye on it and may get
> something more done over the summer.

it's in - though your patch was kind of nasty - it included diff's of the CVS/
files. you should use cvs diff (after a cvs update) anyway :) lost a few calls
in the patch that got added after u started. back in now. :) thanks! :)

$B7'<*(B - $B<V7/(B ($B?tED(B)                  raster@deephackmode.org
Tokyo, Japan ($BEl5~(B $BF|K\(B)