List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Apparent bug with ecore_evas_borderless_get
From:       Ibukun Olumuyiwa <ibukun () computer ! org>
Date:       2004-01-18 5:47:40

On Sat 17 Jan 2004, Ibukun Olumuyiwa wrote:
> For some reason in iconbar's iconbar_config_free() function, the call to
> ecore_evas_borderless_get() returns -1 instead of 1. This value is then
> saved to the config db. This doesn't make any sense especially since the
> property is stored as a single-bit char. I am inclined to believe the bug
> is in iconbar itself, but it could possibly be with ecore_evas.

Follow-up ... in my typical unrelenting character I eventually tracked
down the bug to ecore_evas ... trying to directly return the property
value from a bit char sets all bits in the variable to 1, hence the -1
value. Using conditionals instead corrects the problem.

--

Ibukun Olumuyiwa
http://xcomputerman.com

"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy
getting get understanding." - Proverbs 4:7