List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] E16.6 and Eterm transparency
From:       Michael Jennings <e-devel () kainx ! org>
Date:       2003-12-31 1:32:20

On Monday, 29 December 2003, at 15:36:42 (-0500),
Trey Gruel wrote:

> scale:
> Neopolis-horizon.jpg
> day-night.jpg
> nebula.jpg
> ripple.jpg
> wasteland.jpg
> wintertree.jpg

Looks like you removed good-morning.jpg, sunset.jpg, and pond.jpg.
I'd already removed pong.jpg, and I tend to agree with the other two
as well.

> tile:
> 004.jpg
> blackstone.jpg
> blue_marble.jpg
> cyber_bg.jpg
> lightb1.jpg
> ripple.jpg
> shale.jpg
> space.png
> starry.jpg
> steel1.jpg
> twisted.jpg

You removed:

70s_marble.jpg
014.jpg
015.jpg
22.jpg
40.jpg
59.jpg
atoms.jpg
cyber_bg.jpg*
dirt.jpg
ether.jpg
ether_blue.jpg
ether_green.jpg
giger1.jpg*
giger2.jpg*
nebula.jpg*
purple_stuff.jpg
soft.jpg
bubbly1.jpg*
bubbly2.jpg*
bubbly3.jpg*
bubbly4.jpg*
confusion.jpg*
egg.jpg*

I marked with *'s the ones you removed that I kept.  In addition, I
removed 004.jpg, blue_marble.jpg, lightb1.jpg, starry.jpg, steel1.jpg,
and twisted.jpg.

> also, i moved nebula from tile to scale (makes more sense to me that
> way).

Try maximizing it.  Even with Imlib2's improved scaling, it still
looks like crap scaled up to screen size (at least on my screens).  I
think I'd rather just remove it altogether.

Michael