List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    [E-devel] New version of E-XMMS-2
From:       Dmitry Timoshyn <timdi () mail ! ru>
Date:       2003-12-01 7:50:41

I have made it's size and shape flexible, like Michael said.
Users can now choose one of 4 provided layouts or create their own.

I also ported OpenGL spectrum analiser visualisation from standard xmms visualisations.

Please write what you think about it, and write your suggestions.

["E-XMMS-2-0.1.1.tar.gz" (application/x-gzip)]
["horizontal_layout.jpg" (image/jpeg)]
["minimal_layout.jpg" (image/jpeg)]
["opengl_spectrum.jpg" (image/jpeg)]
["square_layout.jpg" (image/jpeg)]