List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] another small 0.16 bug
From:       Michael Jennings <e-devel () kainx ! org>
Date:       2003-09-30 19:32:52

On Tuesday, 30 September 2003, at 19:03:03 (+0200),
Kim Woelders wrote:

> I think 16.6 is very close to being releasable. It has EWMH support
> and at least no more bugs than 16.5.  If/when an actual release is
> going to happen is down to Raster/Michael, I guess.

My huge concern, and I think raster's too, was the frequent seg faults
on window creation and restart.  When my girlfriend was visiting, I
had her using my laptop, and she complained loudly about the frequency
of E crashing on her (at *least* once per day, usually more).

It looks like these might be fixed, so I'm trying out the new
version.  If there are no more seg faults, it'll have my stamp of
approval.

I just wouldn't feel right putting out a 0.16.6 that was significantly
less stable than 0.16.5.  That wouldn't make sense, would it? :)

Michael