List:       enlightenment-devel
Subject:    Re: [E-devel] Postscript API for Xrender?
From:       Nathan Ingersoll <ningerso () d ! umn ! edu>
Date:       2002-08-17 3:34:04

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 02:50:09AM +0000, unknown unknown is quoted as saying:
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/08/12/1919237
>
> Slashdot has an article about it, can any of the E developers respond and
> tell me how this might play a role in E17 or if it will?

I haven't heard anything about plans to use this.

> Also can you please give some kinda status report on things or maybe
> pictures or something so we know this project isnt dead? From the mailing
> list, I see theres Evas2, mind teliing alittle about this?

The state of things is rather strange at the moment. Individuals are still
working on various projects, but there isn't much coordinated work going on.
I'd say the best way to get an idea of the current state is to hang out in #e
on irc.openprojects.net.

RbdPngn

|   Nathan Ingersoll             |   Computer Science/Mathematics         |
|   mailto: ningerso@d.umn.edu   |   University of Minnesota-Duluth       |
|   http://umn.edu/~ningerso     |   http://www.d.umn.edu                 |