List:       enlightenment-announce
Subject:    [Enlightenment-announce] Efl and Elementary 1.11.4 releases
From:       Stefan Schmidt <stefan () datenfreihafen ! org>
Date:       2014-10-21 13:26:56

Quickly after our last stable update we discovered a regression we
introduced in it. This update fixes this regression in efl. If you had
problem with efl and the binary Nvidia driver please update to this version.

EFL fixes:
   * Ecore_Win32: Fix string for the BackSpace key on Windows
   * revert this gl x11 alpha "fix". this is worse than before

Elementary fixes:
   * widget: fix seg fault when ts is NULL.

Download
http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/efl/efl-1.11.4.tar.gz
http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/efl/efl-1.11.4.tar.gz.sha256

http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/elementary/elementary-1.11.4.tar.gz
http://download.enlightenment.org/rel/libs/elementary/elementary-1.11.4.tar.gz.sha256

Building and Dependencies

If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to
delete its header files and libraries before compiling and installing to
avoid possible conflicts during compilation. If you are compiling the
above, please compile them in the following order:

efl
elementary

If you have an existing EFL or Elementary install, you may wish to
delete its header files and libraries before building the above.