List:       emerging-sigs
Subject:    [Emerging-Sigs] Another Compromised Rulest Source -- Waledac
From:       jonkman () jonkmans ! com (Matt Jonkman)
Date:       2009-02-19 22:59:09

We have another intel source added to the compromised-ip ruleset. Jeremy
at sudosecure.net has a Waledac tracker that's proven very reliable.

We're taking in the list of IPs known to have been waledac infected in
the last 72 hours. This will update daily as usual, so be sure to update
somewhere near that frequency to avoid being outdated.

You can see some great info from his Waledac Tracker at
http://www.sudosecure.net/waledac/index.php

Good blog and guy to keep an eye on, you always learn something good
from his site!

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats