List:       emerging-sigs
Subject:    [Emerging-Sigs] First OISF Brainstorming Session Scheduled
From:       jonkman () jonkmans ! com (Matt Jonkman)
Date:       2008-10-21 14:42:49

Our first in-person, up-close and personal Open Information Security
Foundation Brainstorming Session is scheduled. I'll be at Deepsec in
Vienna November 11-14. The first two days are training in which Victor
Julien and I are doing a Protocol Analysis for Writing Snort Signatures
class. (2 days, in depth, you should come!). Then we've got space in the
general conference on the 13th and 14th for the Brainstorming Session.

 More on the schedule here:

https://deepsec.net/schedule/

As you can see there are some great sessions there. Jose Nazario,  Joe
Stewart, Johnny Long, all the greats. This is definitely a conference to
hit, and you can't beat Vienna for some good drinking with your history.

 Again, this is just the first of many sessions we're going to set up.
If you're going to a conference you think we ought to be at please let
us know. There are so many coming up we need to make sure we hit the
right ones.

Hope to see you there!

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats