List:       emerging-sigs
Subject:    [Emerging-Sigs] GaduGadu Sigs
From:       jonkman () jonkmans ! com (Matt Jonkman)
Date:       2008-06-23 13:58:38

I've just put up a set of signatures for the Polish IM Service
Gadu-Gadu. Please test for me if you have the protocol running on your net.

This was driven by a trojan we've got using gadu as a CNC protocol. Sigs
coming later to catch it in process. But for now, if you don't expect to
have users on Gadu on your net, treat hits as likely hostile.

Matt

Matthew Jonkman
Emerging Threats
Phone 765-429-0398