List:       emerging-sigs
Subject:    [Emerging-Sigs] domains
From:       david.glosser () gmail ! com (David Glosser)
Date:       2008-02-24 2:17:00

I removed about 500 domains which were no longer registered using some bulk
whois tools. Others were either registered but not active in the past 3
years or have changed registrars.

But revalidating  domains has been extremely time consuming since it is a
manual process. But I'm only talking about 17,500 domains, not over 100,000.
Wow. Good Luck.