List:       elza
Subject:    [elza] Some questions
From:       "Ignacio K." <sirkarma () visto ! com>
Date:       2001-08-06 23:33:37

Hi there, I downloaded Elza 1.4.7 beta recently and I found it to be an amazing tool \
for Http requests. But I have a couple of questions that I think you smart people can \
help me with.

1) Is the 1.4.7 beta working with the "get link text xxxx" thing? I tested in my \
local server (im running a phpnuke page with Apache & MySQL for Win32 for testing \
purposes) but Elza doesn't recognize the text between the <A HREF> and </A> tags. \
Very frustrating. Any ideas?

2) Is there a fixed version of the Elza? I received two days ago a pair of fixes by \
email, but is there any other bugs that I should be aware of? If anyone has a patched \
or fully loaded version, I would be very grateful if you pass it to me by email.

3) Has anyone actually tested the remote execution of the script? I tried it in \
several free web servers, but it didn't work. Maybe they have a restriction on the \
Socket module, I dont know for sure, but it runs smoothly until the actual HTTP \
request...

4) Has Philip Stoev (The Great i must add) announced any new stable releases of the \
Elza?

5) Do we have an idea on how many are we, the Elza users?

Sorry for the long email...

Regards

Ignacio Kassis
from Argentina