List:       elinks-users
Subject:    [elinks-users] Harmless Buttons
From:       Steve Holmes <steve () holmesgrown ! com>
Date:       2007-10-26 21:50:18

Actually, these should really be called "usless buttons."  Whenever a
site has a button and the status line of elinks shows "harmless
button" I can't do anything with it! I can hit the enter key all day
long and nothing happens.  Twitter has just changed something so now
the update button has become "Harmless" or should I say Unusable!!!.
I used to be able to use twitter with elinks and now I'm going to have
to go back to my windows browser to use it.  Another website that no
longer works with elinks!

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!