List:       elinks-users
Subject:    Re: [elinks-users] Page rebuildding
From:       Willem van der Walt <wvdwalt () csir ! co ! za>
Date:       2007-08-22 10:59:14

Hi, I use pine for email from the console, but you need to configure it a
bit before it becomes usable.
You should subscribe to the speakup list or the orca list or the blinux
list where all the blind linux users hang out.
Regards, Willem

On Wed, 22 Aug 2007, angelobeck@floripa.com.br wrote:

> Thanks to all!
>
> The idea to use keypad 5 are very useful. It not the best solution cause i'm
> using a laptop that's not have a keypad. Te equivalent to keypad 5 on orca,
> tu use on laptop keyboard layout are caps-lok+k
>
> But it works as well.
>
> the dot key to activate numerical links works to.
>
> But I had an idea interestting: I'll try to make an php script to provide
> acessible pages.
>
> One other question to you are: what program I can use to send or receive
> mails? I'm looking for a terminal one.
>
> Happy to had find you,
>
> Angelo Beck

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

CallCentre@csir.co.za.

NOTE: The CSIR (http://www.csir.co.za/) has formally adopted the open document format
(ODF) as the standard to support open access to information.
More information on the ODF is available at http://opendocumentfellowship.org/
and the official web site of the non-profit organisation for the
Advancement of Structured Information Standards (http://www.oasis-open.org/home/index.php).
The latest copy of OpenOffice can be downloaded from http://www.openoffice.org/.
Enquiries regarding the CSIR's move to open source software can be directed to vula@csir.co.za