List:       elinks-users
Subject:    [elinks-users] I am going to unsubscribe from this mailing list...
From:       Phillip Pi <ant () zimage ! com>
Date:       2007-07-12 0:50:49

... since my issue was resolved and the daily stable snapshot build had
the fixes and they worked, I can unsubscribe myself from the wonderful
mailing list. E-mail me if you need to reach me. Until then, I will be
back if I have problems or questions with eLinks (maybe on Mac OS X
10.2.8 [grin]). ;)
--
"An ant can do more than an ox that is lying down." --unknown
  /\___/\
| |o   o| |         Ant's Quality Foraged Links (AQFL): http://aqfl.net
   \ _ /                 E-mail: philpi@earthlink.net or ant@zimage.com
    ( )