List:       elinks-users
Subject:    [elinks-users] Building an external editor for forms
From:       Yan Seiner <yan () seiner ! com>
Date:       2007-04-26 0:09:26

I'd like to build a custom editor for forms. This editor needs to know
the data from an entire row of a form as it calculates values based on
several fields.

The idea is to hand over the document_view structure to the editor,
which will then use the data from the entire form to do its thing.

If I read the code correctly, I think all of the forms data is stored in

struct form_control

in the values and labels fields.

Is that correct?

and if so, where are the attributes stored?

Thanks,

--Yan