List:       elinks-users
Subject:    Re: [elinks-users] elinks and 64-bit SPARC builds
From:       Jonas Fonseca <fonseca () diku ! dk>
Date:       2006-01-29 16:22:28

Jonas Fonseca <fonseca@diku.dk> wrote Sat, Jan 14, 2006:
> Nelson H. F. Beebe <beebe@math.utah.edu> wrote Wed, Jan 11, 2006:
> > If an elinks developer wants to examine the logs, I can make them
> > available privately off-list.
>
> Sure I will have a look, although my past history of viewing your build
> logs is not so productive.

I have only looked a little in the logs, it got boring to look at all
the 'false positive' warnings about unsigned char vs. chars for stdlib
calls. Anyway, at least two fixes seems to have made it in: be more
careful when working on .deps/*.pp files which some systems don't
create, and remove extra ';' from OBJECT_HEAD() macro.

--
Jonas Fonseca