List:       elinks-users
Subject:    Re: [elinks-users] Adding preconfigured themes to the elinks website
From:       Jonas Fonseca <fonseca () diku ! dk>
Date:       2006-01-17 22:58:35

Justin <justn@shaw.ca> wrote Mon, Jan 16, 2006:
> I would like to request a section to be added to the elinks web site
> that offers themes for the elinks browser. Themes would be reviewed
> before being added to the website by the elinks-users.

Great idea, do you have any themes you want to share?

I've more or less settled for the defaults but I know that some users
dislikes it's use of certain colors. One 'trick' I would like to add to
such a page is the ability to enable underlining of hotkeys in menus and
buttons instead of using colors.

--
Jonas Fonseca